Friday, April 15, 2011

Giddy for Chevron

I know chevron is trendy, but I don't care. It's bold, bright and fun - it makes me happy. I think we could all use a little chevron in our day.

My middle of the night Etsy search had me giddy...

 Party Set Red Chevron Coasters with Matching Container
Red Chevron Coasters {La Maison Luxe Etsy Shop}

Chevron Square Magnetic Notepad - Lists Make Me Happy
Chevron Square Notepad {Oh Louise! Etsy Shop}
How did they know?

Black and white chevron stripe vintage-inspired sun suit romper, with black ruffles, for your tiny rockabilly hipster
Chevron Sun Suite Romper {The Measure Etsy Shop}
Holy precious.

Grey and White Chevron Wood Tray
Grey and White Chevron Wood Tray {A Fabulous Fete Etsy Shop}
I need this.

Chevron Pillow in Fuchsia
Chevron Pillow in Fuchsia {Honey Pie Design Etsy Shop}

2011 Spring Aedriel Originals Dinnerware Collection-  Set of Four Tapas Plates
Tapas Plates {Aedriel Originals Etsy Shop}

Pink Alpine Silver Custom Monogram Key Fob
Pink Key Chain {Sofacitysweethearts Etsy Shop}

Chevron Pattern Hot Air Balloon Silhouette 13 x 19 Modern Art Print - different colors and sizes available
Chevron Pattern Hot Air Balloon Print {N. Eve Designs Etsy Shop}

MODERN HOSTESS APRON with iPod/iPhone/smartphone pocket- Lime Green and White Chevron Stripe (Free Shipping)
Chevron Apron {J Cass Design Etsy Shop}
Call me old fashioned, but I still like the whole apron concept.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...